January 14, 2019
- 2-3 tbsp barbecue spice blend or create an equal mix of dry dry minced garlic, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, dry mustard seed
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- Mix the BBQ Blend or substitute spices, hot sauce, melted butter, olive oil and Worcestershire sauce and mix thoroughly. Add the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Overnight is preferable
In the Oven:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and place legs uncovered in a deeper baking tray or casserole dish. Heat for about 10 minutes and then lower heat to 350 degrees. Pour rest of marinade over chicken and cook for 35 minutes
- Broil for 3-5 minutes to get crispy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!