August 26, 2018
Cajun Napa Cole Slaw
Cajun Cole Slaw
- 2 tbsp red wine or cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon or horseradish mustard
- 2 tsp honey or brown sugar
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Cajun Spice Blend Equal Mix of Oregano, Basil, Thyme, Paprika and a pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 head napa cabbage shredded
- 2 sweet peppers sliced thin
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes jullienne
- 1/2 stalk celery chopped fine
- 2 sprigs parsley fresh, chopped
- For the dressing: Place vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, Honey, Cajun spices, salt, ground black pepper and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate.
- Place all vegetables in a bowl with the dressing and mix thoroughly. Top with fresh parsley and mix to incorporate. Let refrigerate for at least an hour. Feel free to make more dressing if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!