August 31, 2018
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion sliced
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken or chop fine
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Asian spice blend create a blend of equal parts dry minced garlic, cumin, chili powder, paprika, ginger with a pinch of five spice, cardamom and white pepper
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Won Ton wrappers
- canola oil for frying
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 drizzle sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp Asian Spice Blend or substitute spices above
- combine all ingredients except for won ton wrappers and canola oil in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Let marinate for 1-3 hours.
- Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce by combining all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerating covered until eating time.
- Create your won tons as instructed in class.
- Heat canola oil in large wok.
- Deep fry until golden brown. Then place on a plate with paper towels and let cool for 5 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!