July 30, 2018
Chili Lime Shrimp
Lemon, Garlic & Worcestershire Marinade For Shrimp
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1-2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp South of My Border Mexican Blend or create a blend of equal parts cumin, oregano, chili powder and paprika
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp chipotle sauce or salsa find in the Mexican aisle at the grocery store.
- 5 cloves garlic 2 crushed fir marinade, 3 sliced for sauteeing
- 1 lb large shrimp
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Place shrimp in marinade for about one hour. Don’t over marinate or shrimp will begin to cook and become tougher.
- Heat olive oil on medium high heat and saute garlic for one minute until golden brown.
- Pan-fry in olive oil for about 2-3 minutes. Add the marinade to the pan and then pan fry for 3 minutes on other side.
- Serve with sauce from the pan
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!