January 2, 2019
Cranberry Dijon Onion Herbed Cornish Hen
Cranberry Dijon Onion Herbed Cornish Hens
- 2 cornish game hens 1/2 per person
- Can of Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 packet Onion soup Mix
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- fresh or dry herbs equal mix Oregano, dill, rosemary
- olive oil
- Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl combine cranberry sauce, dijon mustard, onion soup mix, garlic, herbs, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce. Mix thoroughly. Place the hens in the marinade for at least two hours. But overnight is best.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place hens in baking pan, pour marinade over hens. Bake for 1 1/2 hours ntil meat thermometer reaches 165 in the breat and 175 in the thighs. Baste every 15 minutes in the last half hour of cooking..
- Broil the hen for about 3 minutes until golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.