I am “pleased as punch” that you are considering Get in the Kitchen! (sorry that was the only food pun I could think ofJ)to host your corporate cooking contest! We know we can create an event that will be a lip smacking good time for all! I am happy to furnish this proposal for your review and comments.
Date: October 29, 2019 5:30-8pm
Price is $45 per person, with a $650 Minimum. 18 people for an estimated total of $810. A 50% deposit is required to reserve the date and time. See next section for details on refunds. An estimated final count of people should be told to us 5 days prior to the event so we can plan for food.
Deposit and Payment: 50% deposit is refundable up to 30 days prior to the event. After that, please see refund policy below for terms. This comes to $337.50 based on 15 people.
Full payment for the estimated guest count will be due 7 days prior to event. Any additional persons above the specified amount should be paid on or before the event day. If you cancel within 10 days of the event, full payment will be due as we won’t have time to fully market that date.
Refund Policy: Fully refundable up to 30 days before the event. After that, deposit is nonrefundable. ANY CANCELLATIONS WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE EVENT ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND FULL PAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AS WE WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO MARKET AND FILL THE TIME. HOWEVER, YOU CAN SUBSTITUTE UP TO AS MANY GUESTS THAT HAVE BEEN PAID IN FULL FOR THE TIME SLOT.
We will demonstrate to your guests how to make a basic pizza dough and how to use it to make a pizza, and strombolli. All dough will be made 24 hours prior as it will need time to refrigerate and rise.
Then we will conduct two contests in teams of up to 4 to make the best pizza judged by us and a member of your team if you like. The contests will be formatted as follows:
- Free for all, Everyone will have a practice round in their own teams so they can get used to the dough and have something to eat. This round will not be judged.
- Specific Ingredient- We will pick a specific ingredient for contestants to build a pizza around.
- Round 3: Best of the best: Each team will create the best pizza based on all of the ingredients and what they have learned.
Ingredients provided- we will provide the following ingredients to use during the class:
- Variety of cheeses
- Cooked Chicken
- Homemade Italian Turkey Sausage
- Sundried tomatoes
- Green Onions
- Fresh Garlic
- Our Special Blend tomato sauce
- Black Olives
- Other vegetables and spices available and secret ingredient.
If you would like to furnish prizes for the winners of the three contests, we have three options:
- You can furnish us with any corporate branded merchandise to hand out.
- or we can suggest culinary related prizes from our store and offer you a 10% discount on all merchandise purchased. I can furnish you with a “catalog” of possible prizes.
Beverages: We will provide water in pitchers, but are a BYOB facility. Please plan to bring any soft drinks, wine or alcoholic beverages that you will require.
Cakes and Desserts and other Outside foods: You are welcome to bring in your own snacks and deserts as long as they have been prepared or sold by a professional food establishment monitored by the City of Chicago Health Department.
This Proposal will convert to a Contract upon the payment of your deposit or submission of a credit card to secure the date. Please sign below and return to Get in the Kitchen! upon the submission of your deposit or credit card information.
I am looking forward to hearing your feedback on our proposal and solidifying your event! Please get back to me with any questions!
Get in the Kitchen!
Signature, Title, & Date __________________________________________________________________