THIS IS THE DINNER TAKE OUT MENU FOR THE LE FLEUR DE LIS CAJUN POP-UP RESTAURANT FOR SATURDAY NOV. 7TH.
Le Fleur de Lis Chicago takes over Get in the Kitchen! in Lakeview, Chicago
HOW IT WORKS:
Take a look at the menu and order by 2PM on November 7th. Pick up will be available from 5-10pm. Delivery is also available between 5-10 pm for a $15 charge. You may also walk in, but we can’t guarantee food availability.
- To order, simply select all of the items you would like to delight yourself with and add to your cart by 2PM on November 7th.
- Select “Local Pickup” or “Shipping” for delivery when you check out.
- IMPORTANT: In the notes section of the order (last section on the check out page before you pay), please specify what time you would like to pick up or have your order delivered. Pick up and delivery is available from 5-10PM.
- Alternatively, you can come in any time between 5-10PM to order carry out.
CARRY OUT MENU:
Dinner Appetizer Menu
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo $12
- Smoked Brisket Chili $10
- Vegan Chili $10
- Collard Green Egg Rolls with Creole Dijon Sauce (2 egg rolls) $8
Choice of Entree:
- Smoked Beef Brisket with Mac and Cheese and Greens $18
- Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya $18
- Vegan Jambalaya (V, GF) $17
- Blackened Catfish with Parmesan Cream Sauce with Mac and Cheese and Greens $20
- Fried Chicken with Red Beans and Rice (Chicken Breast Pieces) $16
Choice of Dessert:
- Beignets with Powdered Sugar $8
- Breadpudding with Candied Walnuts and Creme Anglaise $8
- Rum Marinated Peaches with Ice Cream (GF) $8
Address: Get in the Kitchen! |3617 North Broadway
More About Le Fleur De Lis and Chef Allen:
Chef Allen Rochelle hails from a small city in southwest Louisiana (New Iberia) that embraces the Cajun/Creole culture and food. Allen’s flare has been featured in The Chicago Tribune and Chicago’s Best along with several television programs including: Hungry Hound, LeShock Value, and 190 North.
Chef Allen will be offering an amazing array of Cajun inspired dishes in a Prix fixe menu to tantalize all palates.
Allen hails from a small city in southwest Louisiana (New Iberia, LA) that embraces the Cajun/Creole culture and food. At an early age, numerous family members taught Allen how to make Creole food. Allen attended Xavier University of Louisiana and graduated with a degree in Computer Networking and Engineering. Allen frequently visited Chicago during college and was blown away by the endless opportunities of the city. After college, Allen worked in food service for the Hotel Intercontinental in New Orleans. He next took a job with a national seafood restaurant chain and ultimately ended up in Chicago. Equipped with a desire to serve others the exceptional Southern delicacies that defined his childhood; Allen opened his first restaurant, Le Fleur De Lis, in 2010 in the Bronzeville neighborhood of Chicago. The food served at the restaurant has been featured in The Chicago Tribune and Chicago’s Best. In the past year the restaurant has been featured on several television programs including: Hungry Hound, LeShock Value, and 190 North. Allen looks forward to the creation of a Creole fusion menu.