Valentine’s Day Singles Virtual Pizza Making Party!
Join us for our special Singles Valentine’s Day Virtual Pizza Making Party! Learn how to make pizza dough from scratch and meet your Valentine Date! Then learn how to make an amazingly simple and delicious pizza sauce! Then we will make pizza and garlic bread out of the dough! Your ticket includes all of the ingredients in our pizza kit that you will pick up in our store the day before or the day of the party (see specific times for pickups) ! Meet others virtually as we make pizza together! We will build in social time as well! We will give you suggestions for toppings to purchase beforehand. We also encourage you to have a bottle of wine open:)
NOTE: YOU DON’T NEED ANY EXPENSIVE MIXERS TO DO THIS CLASS. HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE ONE, IT WILL BE GREAT TO USE!
The kit includes:
- Premade Fresh Dough for one 12 inch pizza and one garlic bread. It also includes the raw ingredients to make 4 dough balls along with us during class good for pizza or bread! NOTE: the dough we make during class won’t be able to be worked with until the following day. So if you want to make more pizza’s or bread, you will need additional kits.
- Raw ingredients for a quick and easy pizza sauce
- Our custom Assiago, Parmesan, Romano and Mozzerella pizza cheeses
Optional Purchases in this link:You will also have the option to purchase a pizza stone, and pizza peel which are recommended for this experience if you don’t already have them. The options you can purchase are below
- Pizza Stone
- Pizza Peel
- Pizza cutter
- Additional pizza kits
How it works:
- You must choose “Virtual Class & 1 Kit” in your order. You only need one class for 1 zoom connection and the kit is good for up to 2 people. If you need additional kits, you can order more.
- Then you can add on any additional kits and tools by selecting them in the drop down box.
- Pick up your order between 5-7pm on Thursday February 11th or between 11AM-3PM on Friday February 12th. Please stay in between these times as it is imperative to the outcome of the dough.
- Zoom info will be sent to you before the class so you can join us live!
All information will be emailed ahead of time and this will be taking place on the Zoom Platform.
NOTE: Ticket prices are per connection and you get one kit per connection. If you would like to purchase additional kits and pizza equipment the prices are as follows. (Note: the pricing for the equipment includes a 10 % discount to our regular price):
- Additional Pizza Kits: $25 (good for 2 people)
- Pizza Stone: $20.69
- Pizza Peel $26.99
- Pizza Cutter $11.69
When: 6:30 PM, Central Time February 12th on Zoom! Invitation will follow signup.
Place: Get in the Kitchen! 3617 N. Broadway St. Chicago
REFUND POLICY: THIS COOKING PARTY IS NON-REFUNDABLE