Virtual Bagel Making Party!
Join us for our Virtual Bagel Making Party! Learn how to make Bagel dough from scratch and then how to make bagels at home! Your ticket includes all of the ingredients in our bagel kit that you will pick up in our store the day before or the day of the party (see specific times for pickups)! Fun for singles, couples or the whole family! We will give you suggestions for toppings and filling to purchase beforehand. We also encourage you to have a bottle of wine open:)
The kit includes:
- Premade Fresh Dough for one 2 bagels and an “Everything” topping. It also includes the raw ingredients to make 4-6 dough balls along with us during class good for bagels later! NOTE: the dough we make during class won’t be able to be worked with until the following day or it can be frozen for whenever you make bagels. So if you want to make more bagels another time, you should purchase our extra bagel kits!
Optional Purchases in this link: You will also have the option to purchase a spider spoon which are recommended for this experience if you don’t already have it. The options you can purchase are below
- Spider spoon
- Bagel kits- Frozen dough balls for a dozen bagels and everything topping
How it works:
- You must choose “Virtual Class & 1 Kit” in your order. You only need one class for 1 zoom connection and the kit is good for up to 2 people. If you need additional kits, you can order more.
- Then you can add on any additional kits and tools by selecting them in the drop down box.
- Pick up your order between 5-7pm on Wednesday Jan 27th or between 11AM-3PM on Thursday January 28th. Please stay in between these times as it is imperative to the outcome of the dough.
- Zoom info will be sent to you before the class so you can join us live!
All information will be emailed ahead of time and this will be taking place on the Zoom Platform.
NOTE: Ticket prices are per connection and you get one kit per connection. If you would like to purchase additional kits and equipment the prices are as follows. (Note: the pricing for the equipment includes a 10 % discount to our regular price):
- Additional bagel Kits which include 1 dozen frozen bagel dough balls and everything topping for use after the class: $17
- Spider Spoon: $13.49
When: 6:30 PM, Central Time January 28th on Zoom! Invitation will follow signup.
Place: Get in the Kitchen! 3617 N. Broadway St. Chicago
REFUND POLICY: THIS COOKING PARTY IS NON-REFUNDABLE