Virtual Chinese Food Making Party
Join us for our Virtual Chinese Food Making Party! Learn how to make two basic Chinese dishes and never order take out again! Fun for singles, couples or the whole family! We will provide you Ingredients for 2 people beforehand but will also give you the option to order more cooking kits as well! We also encourage you to have a bottle of wine open as we go through this amazing menu:)
Learn how to make 2 amazing Chinese dishes at home and wow your friends! We will start out with a vegetable eggroll followed by chicken and Chinese vegetables over lo mein noodles in a delicious Chinese sauce.
The kit includes:
- Raw ingredients good for 2 people for both dishes.
Optional Purchases in this link: You will also have the option to purchase additional kits and some tools you will need to create this meal.
- spider spoons
- Chef Knife
- Additional Chinese kits
How it works:
- You must choose “Virtual Class & 1 Kit” in your order. You only need one class for 1 zoom connection and the kit is good for up to 2 people. If you need additional kits, you can order more.
- Then you can add on any additional kits and tools by selecting them in the drop down box.
- Pick up your order between 1-5 Friday Jan 29th
- Zoom info will be sent to you before the class so you can join us live!
All information will be emailed ahead of time and this will be taking place on the Zoom Platform.
NOTE: Ticket prices are per connection and you get one kit per connection. If you would like to purchase additional kits and equipment the prices are as follows. (Note: the pricing for the equipment includes a 10 % discount to our regular price):
- Spider spoon $13.50
- Chefs knife $11.99
When: 6:30 PM, Central Time January 29th on Zoom! Invitation will follow signup.
Place: Get in the Kitchen! 3617 N. Broadway St. Chicago
REFUND POLICY: THIS COOKING PARTY IS NON-REFUNDABLE