Virtual Indian Food Making Party!
Learn how to make the best dang Indian food of your life in your own house! Chef Niki, our in house chef will be teaching you her secrets on how to make Naan and Chicken Tikka Masala (Butter Chicken) at home!
Chef Niki Dhingra of Plattered by Niki is known for her Indian fusion inspired cuisine. Chef Niki’s Indian roots, love for travel, and all things food converge beautifully offering a menu of Indian & globally inspired tapas and contemporary Indian cuisine. In normal times, Niki is our Indian Cooking Class expert! We can’t wait to welcome her back to the kitchen!
The kit includes:
- Raw ingredients good for 2 people for both dishes.
Optional Purchases in this link: You will also have the option to purchase additional kits and some tools you will need to create this meal.
- spider spoons
- Chef Knife
- 8 or 10 inch cast iron pan
- cookie sheet
- Additional Indian Food kits
How it works:
- You must choose “Virtual Class & 1 Kit” in your order. You only need one class for 1 zoom connection and the kit is good for up to 2 people. If you need additional kits, you can order more.
- Then you can add on any additional kits and tools by selecting them in the drop down box.
- Pick up your order between 1-7pm on Friday Jan 29th or between 11AM-5PM on Saturday January 30th.
- Zoom info will be sent to you before the class so you can join us live!
All information will be emailed ahead of time and this will be taking place on the Zoom Platform.
NOTE: Ticket prices are per connection and you get one kit per connection. If you would like to purchase additional kits and equipment the prices are as follows. (Note: the pricing for the equipment includes a 10 % discount to our regular price):
- Spider spoon $13.50
- Chefs knife $11.99
- Cookie Sheet $11.69
- 8 inch Cast Iron Pan $13.49
- 10 inch Cast Iron Pan $22.49
- Additional kits: $40
When: 6:30 PM, Central Time January 23rd on Zoom! Invitation will follow signup.
Place: Get in the Kitchen! 3617 N. Broadway St. Chicago
REFUND POLICY: THIS COOKING PARTY IS NON-REFUNDABLE