September 20, 2017
Bechamel Parmigiano Sauce
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Once butter is melted, stir in the flour to form a silky roux and let cook for about a minute
- Then add about ¼ cup of the milk and stir to incorporate everything so there are no “clumps”. Keep stirring while you slowly add in another ½ cup of the milk. And let cook for about a minute more.
- Then add the rest of the milk and stir while it heats. Bring to a slow rolling boil as you stir. Let cook at a simmer for about a minute and then turn heat off, you will see it start to thicken.
- Add the salt, pepper and parmigiano cheese and stir. Let thicken as it cools.
Shipping is free when you spend $75 or more! Dismiss