- Butterfly and pound the chicken breasts to tenderize and flatten.
- Prepare a mix of flour and Italian Blend and Lightly dredge chicken on either side and place in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour. This will help breading stick to the chicken better.
- Mix ½ cup flour 1Tbsp My Leaning Tower Italian Blend or substitute spices, ½ tsp of pepper and a pinch of salt, and breadcrumbs. Thoroughly mix. Crack 1 egg in separate bowl and beat. Set aside until ready to prepare chicken breasts.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a deep, oven safe frying pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil on medium high heat. Prepare chicken pieces by dredging in egg mixture and then dredging in flour breadcrumb mixture and then directly placing chicken into pan to brown for 2 minuets per side.
- Add a scoop of tomato sauce and top generously with cheese. Place oven safe pan in oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Dish out sauce on plate and then place chicken on top. Top with fresh parsley.
Shipping is free when you spend $75 or more! Dismiss