February 2, 2020
Meatballs in a Cranberry Onion Gravy
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all of the meatball ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Roll the meat into small "Swedish Sized Meatballs"
- Add 1-2 tbsp of olive oil to a large (large enough to fit all of your meatballs) oven safe frying pan and brown the meatballs on all sides on medium heat.
- Once browned, place in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Create the sauce by combining all of the ingredients into a pot, stir and heating up to a slow boil. Then place on simmer until the cranberries are soft and 'smushable'. Then mash the cranberries. Salt to taste.
- Then in a separate pot, heat oil or butter until melts. Then add flour and stir to make a roux. Add the liquid from the cranberry mixture and stir thoroughly. Simmer covered until thick.
- Serve Gravy on Meatballs.
Shipping is free when you spend $75 or more! Dismiss