Miso Ho-Nee Stir Fry
- Prepare stir fry sauce by combining soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, 1 tsp Miso- Ho-Nee Asian Blend or substitute spices, sweet and sour sauce and a ½ cup of water and mix thoroughly.
- In a deep, coverable frying pan or wok, sauté garlic and onion in about a tbsp sesame oil on medium high heat for about two minutes until onions become translucent.
- Add diced chicken and about a tsp of the Miso Ho-Nee Asian Blend or substitute spices and sauté for an additional 30 seconds until chicken begins to slightly brown.
- Add 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar (enough to coat meat, but not to drench it). Stir and sauté for another minute.
- Add corn, broccoli, and carrots (not peas) with stir fry sauce and stir. Cover and bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer.
- Meanwhile, crush ramen noodles in package so they are not all attached and there are small pieces. Sprinkle them in and stir so that that the noodles are coated by the sauce. Cover pan. Keep heat on low and let cook until the sauce has been absorbed into the noodles.
- Uncover and continue to saute after sauce has been absorbed completely so that the noodles fry a bit.
- Turn off heat and add frozen peas. Mix until they turn bright green and are no longer frozen.
- Serve it [email protected]!
Shipping is free when you spend $75 or more! Dismiss