- Prepare a pizza by using the pizza crust, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and chopped garlic. Add ground pepper to taste. Bake for ten minutes or until ready. Set aside to cool. (or skip this and use frozen pizza, or leftover pizza- If using leftover pizza, cut it into bite sized squares and warm it in the oven at 200 degrees- or toast it in a toaster oven)
- While pizza is cooking, prepare a salad to your liking using vegetables listed. Don’t make me tell you how to create a salad… do something for yourself damn it.
- Combine 4 tbsp of red wine vinegar, 2 tbsp olive oil, salt,pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes. Mix thoroughly. Place onto salad and toss.
- Cut pizza into bite sized pieces. Sprinkle, warm, not hot, pizza on the salad. Add chicken if desired.
- SERVE IT, [email protected]
Shipping is free when you spend $75 or more! Dismiss