- For the Snow Crab simply boil in salted water for about 8 minutes if frozen and 5-6 if not.
Zesty Italian Parmesan Rice
- In a deep coverable frying pan, or pot, sauté onion and garlic in about a tbsp of olive oil with a dash of salt and pepper over medium high heat for about 2 minutes until onions become translucent.
- Add Brussels sprouts and sauté for another minute or two.
- Add rice and sauté for another minute or two until rice begins to glisten.
- Add chicken broth, white wine and My Leaning Tower Italian Blend (or substitute spices) and the butter. Bring to a boil, lower heat to medium low, cover and bring to a simmer. Let simmer for about 20 minutes until all liquid has been absorbed.
- Keep on low heat and stir in the Parmesan and Arugula . Stir for about 1 minute until Parmesan is melted and Arugula is slightly wilted.