September 20, 2022
Walnut Spinach Pesto Sauce
Walnut Spinach Pesto
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice & zest of 1 lemon
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated asiago and parmesan cheeses
- Pulse the nuts, lemon juice, and garlic in the food processor until they’re finely chopped.
- Add the basil and spinach and fresh rosemary and pulse again.
- Next, drizzle in the olive oil with the food processor blade still running.
- Add grated cheeses and process briefly until combined.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.