August 19, 2018
Lemon, Garlic & Worcestershire Marinade For Shrimp
- 1 lb potatoes Peeled and cut into wedges
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1-2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce optional
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian spice Blend or create a blend of equal parts basil, dry minced garlic, parsley flakes with a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 4 cloves garlic 2 crushed for marinade, 2 sliced for frying.
- tsp oregano
- 1 tsp dry dill
- Cut and peel potatoes and boil for 5 minutes to start the cooking process. they should be just tender enough to slide a fork into them with resistance. (i,e. like an under-cooked potato)
- Drain and place potatoes in a colander and cool under cold water. Allow to drain and dry.
- Combine all other ingredients (besides sliced garlic) in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Place potatoes in marinade for about one hour.
- Heat olive oil on medium high heat and saute sliced garlic for one minute until golden brown.
- Pan-fry potatoes in olive oil for about 5 minutes. Add the marinade to the pan and then pan fry for 5 minutes on other side until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with sauce from the pan
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!