August 26, 2018
- 3 Large Avocados
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/2 lime
- 2 sprigs cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Mexican Spce Blend Cumin, Minced Garlic, Smoked Paprika, Chili Powder, Oregano
- 1 shallot diced
- 1/2 Jalapeño diced
- 1 package of Corn Tortillas
- spray oil
- Remove pits from avocado and scoop them into a bowl. Add all of the other ingredients and mash until desired consistency.
- Cut the tortillas into triangles and spray with oil. Sprinkle generously with the mexican spice blend and bake at 350 degrees until crisp.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.