July 21, 2018
- 1/2 lb Ground turkey or pork
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded Napa Cabage
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cloves garlic freshly pressed
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Asian Spices Equal mix of ground white pepper, cumin, ginger with a pinch each of five spice and cardamom
- Round Won Ton Wrappers
- Canola oil for pan frying
- 1/4 cup water
For the dipping sauces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1/2 tsp Asian Spices Equal mix of ground white pepper, cumin, ginger with a pinch each of five spice and cardamom
- 1 drizzle sesame oil
- Combine all ingredients for sauce and set aside.
- Combine the turkey, vegetables, spices and sauces in a bowl and mix thoroughly until incorporated.
- Take a won ton wrapper and place 1 tbsp filling in the center.
- Wet the edges and fold in half and pinch to seal
- Form pleats along the edges by pinching and folding.
- Heat 2-3 tbsp oil in a coverable pan and pan fry dumpling on each side for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Carefully add water and cover tightly. Lower heat to medium low and let steam for 5 minutes until meat is cooked through. Serve with sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!