July 26, 2022
- 1 ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Pinch of salt
- Place flour in a pile on your work surface and make then make a ‘"volcano” out of it with enough room to place two cracked eggs and a tbsp of olive oil in the center.
- Take a fork and gently beat eggs and olive oil until fully incorporated. Be careful not to break the wall of the flour.
- Once completely incorporated, start taking a little bit of the flour wall at a time with the fork and make the egg/oil mixture lumpy.
- Once it looks lumpy, use your hands and incorporate the rest of the flour.
- Form the flour and eggs into a sticky mixture and form into a “loose” ball.
- Once the flour is basically staying in a ball formation, start kneading the ball until it doesn’t stick to your fingers any more. Knead until it becomes solid and smooth and doesn’t’ stick to your fingers anymore.
- Wrap up in plastic wrap and let sit on the counter for at least 25 minutes to relax before rolling out.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!