August 26, 2018
Pico De Gallo & Crispy Baked Tortilla Chips
Pico De Gallo
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 2 sprigs cillantro chopped
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Mexican Spce Blend Cumin, Minced Garlic, Smoked Paprika, Chili Powder, Oregano
- 1 shallot or 1/4 sweet or 1/4 red onion diced
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1/2 Jalapeño diced
- 1 package of Corn Tortillas
- spray oil
- Place all ingredients except for tortillas into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Cut the tortillas into triangles and spray with oil. Sprinkle generously with the mexican spice blend and a little salt and bake at 375 degrees until crisp.
- Use Pico De Gallo on top of crisp tortillas.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!