I am “pleased as punch” that you are considering Get in the Kitchen! (sorry that was the only food pun I could think ofJ)to host your pizza contest! We know we can create an event that will be a lip smacking good time for all! I am happy to furnish this proposal for your review and comments.
Date: January 25th, 2020 11:30AM-2:00PM
Price is $49 per person for 16 people which comes to $784. This is subject to the $650 minimum. A 50% deposit or a credit card is required to reserve the date and time. See next section for details on refunds.
Deposit and Payment: 50% deposit is refundable up to 45 days prior to the event. After that, please see refund policy below for terms. The deposit will be $343 and has been paid.
Full payment is due 10 days before the event. Should you want to add more people to the event after that, full payment for all add-ons is to be paid on event day.
Refund Policy: Fully refundable up to 45 days before the event. After that, your deposit is non-refundable. ANY CANCELLATIONS WITHIN 21 DAYS OF THE EVENT ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND FULL PAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AS WE WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO MARKET AND FILL THE TIME. HOWEVER, YOU CAN SUBSTITUTE UP TO AS MANY GUESTS THAT HAVE BEEN PAID IN FULL FOR THE TIME SLOT.
CHANGE OF DATE WITHIN 30 DAYS IS SUBJECT TO A $250 CHANGE FEE AND AVAILABILITY FOR THE NEW DATE.
We will demonstrate to your guests how to make a basic pizza dough and how to use it to make a pizza and stromboli. All dough besides the demonstration will be made 24 hours prior as it will need time to refrigerate and rise.
Then we will conduct two contests in 4 teams to make the best pizza judged by us and a member of your party if you like. The contests will be formatted as follows:
- Secret Ingredient- We will pick a specific ingredient for contestants to build a pizza around.
- Free for all where creativity will be rewarded, where the contestants will have free reign of the ingredients to make their own creation.
- Guests will then make pizza with remaining dough and ingredients as they please throughout the remainder of the party while we play Hollywood Game Night in 2- 4 teams.
Ingredients provided- we will provide the following ingredients to use during the class:
- Variety of cheeses
- Cooked Chicken
- Homemade Italian Turkey Sausage
- Sundried tomatoes
- Green Onions
- Fresh Garlic
- Special blend tomato sauce
- Black Olives
- Other ingredients and spices that will be related to the secret ingredient chosen.
If you would like to furnish prizes for the winners of the three contests, we have these options:
- You can bring any prizes you would like to give out.
- We can suggest culinary related prizes from our store and offer you a 10% discount on all merchandise purchased. We have some great prizes that you can select from the shop and I can furnish you a few suggestions if you like.
Beverages: We will provide water in pitchers, but are a BYOB facility. Please plan to bring any wine or alcoholic beverages or soft drinks that you will require. For an additional charge of $3 per person we can provide a variety of sodas, bottled waters and seltzers.
Cakes and outside Foods:
You are welcome to bring a cake or any other already prepared and cooked foods that have been prepared in a facility monitored by the Chicago Department of Health into the facility.
This Proposal will convert to a Contract upon the payment of your deposit or submission of credit card to secure the date. Please sign below and return to Get in the Kitchen! upon the submission of your deposit or credit card information.
I am looking forward to hearing your feedback on our proposal and solidifying your event! Please get back to me with any questions!
Get in the Kitchen!
Signature, Title, & Date __________________________________________________________________